PMI’s Program Management Professional (PgMP®) credential recognizes the advanced experience and skill sets of program managers. Globally acclaimed, the PgMP® certification demonstrates the competency to oversee multiple, interrelated projects and their resources to realize the benefits and achieve the organizational strategic business objectives.
- Having PMP certification is not part of eligibility criterion for doing PgMP and in our last batch 30% professionals who came for doing PgMP were non PMP’s.
- Also PgMP examination fee has been reduced last year by PMI from $1,800 to $800.
- To equip with the knowledge and skills to effectively navigate the program management discipline and successfully prepare for the PgMP® certification exam and successfully prepare for the PgMP® certification exam
Learn Domains of Program Management
- Strategic Program Management
- Program Life Cycle
- Benefits Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Governance Tips for PgMP® Exam
- Hard copy of the presentation slides (based on 3rd Edition of The Standard For Program Management® and new RDS based exam structure)
- A4 size process maps in colour – for the Program Management lifecycle.
- Assistance in completion of PgMP® application (especially panel review questions).
- Assistance during the PMI® audit and panel review.
- Pre and post workshop support.
- Personal coaching and mentoring at every step.
- Soft copies of key program management templates.
- Industry oriented Practical Tips.