Project Management Services and EPM Solutions
Detailed Project Report (DPR) Creation
Pariyojana provides specialized services in the arena of creation of Detailed Project Reports for projects pertaining to Government, Public-Private-Partnership and Private Sector.
RFP / EOI / Proposal / Procurement / Technical & Financial Bid Evaluation - Consulting
Pariyojana also provides specialized services in the area of helping organizations roll out RFP's / Proposals besides helping them in evaluation of technical and financial bids for their projects besides helping coordinate and negotiate procurement of technical infrastructure and licenses as per your actual requirement in competitive prices. Done these type of consulting assignments for various private and public sector units.
Now, more than ever, executives are being challenged to make sound business decisions about projects that span the entire enterprise. Deciding which projects should be accelerated, reprioritized, or even killed is often critical to achieving business objectives. However, in reality, most executives are unable to see what is happening across the enterprise, let alone understand why things are being done, or how they can be done better.
In response to this global problem, companies are beginning to adopt Enterprise Project Management strategies (EPM) - managing programs and projects as part of an overall portfolio. The EPM Solution enables teams, departments and even entire organizations to work together to manage projects and processes effectively. It delivers tools that enable project managers to make well-informed decisions, optimize resources and establish repeatable processes. In this domain we provide end-to-end services like:
- Project Server 2010 / 2013 and Portfolio Server 11 Installation & Implementation
- Integration Services for integrating Project Server 2010 / 2013 and Portfolio Server 11
- Graphical Dashboard based customized development and reporting for Middle & Senior Management
- Integration of Project Server 2010 / 2013 with products like MS Excel, Lotus Notes, 3rd party tools using PSI
- Configuration of SQL Reporting Services 2008 with Share point
- Project Server integration with SQL Reporting services and other tools like Crystal Report (including Graphical Dashboards).
Project Management Office Services
The type of PMO must be compatible with corporate culture: one might act as a consultant, providing project managers in business units with training, guidance and best practices; another lends project managers to business units to work on projects.
The top two reasons for establishing a PMO are improving project success rates and implementing standard practices. There are two basic models of PMO's:
- One that acts in a consulting capacity, providing project managers in business units with training, guidance and best practices
- Learn about the Project phases and Project life cycle
- Learn about the five Process Groups: Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Control, and Closure
- Centralized version, with project managers on staff who are sent on deputation to various business units to work on their specific projects